Friday 1 May 2015

Diecut Divas May Challenge

So its the 1st of May so you know what that means, a brand new challenge and a brand sponsor over at Diecut Divas.
This month it is all about Doodle Pantry and Something Yummy to Eat. So with that in mind here is my first project.


Doodle Pantry Sweet Stuff


Card Tip:

Instead of using my die to cut out the whole piece, I have placed my die all the way to the right to get the size that I was after but still have the details I wanted.

Card Ingredients:

Card Stock: Kasazz A2 card base in, DCWR yellow card stock, Quill white card stock.
Stamps: Doodle Pantry Sweet Stuff
Markers:
               Sweets: RV09+RV06+RV04+RV02, 
                              V01+V04+V06+V09, 
                              YG03+YG06+YGO9+G14,
                              BG01+BG02+BG05     
Dies: Simon Says Stamps stitched rectangles
Other: Home made enamel dots.






No comments:

Post a Comment