Saturday 1 April 2017

A New Month and a New Theme over at Diecut Divas

Well here we are the 1st of Month again, and you know what that means, a whole challenge over at Diecut Divas. This month I got to choose the theme and I thought it was only appropriate to pick Birthdays - since this is my birthday month as well. For my inspiration project I decided to use one of FabrikaFantasy's pre-coloured images, and here it is:
Diecut Divas, FabrikaFantasy mightly wizard
Card Tip:
I have done partial diecuting on this image, leaving his wand out. To be perfectly honest; I have tried following tutorials on line and they never seem to work, this is how I did this:
1. Chose my die and stuck it down to my cardstock with painters tape.
2. place my C plate (I'm using a Cuttlebug) so that it stops just under the wand, die cut.
3. place the C plate so it covers just above the wand.
4. This should essentially leave you with a small area on both sides that still need to be cut, on the left hand side I took my scissors and very carefully continued the line, on the right side I carefully fussy cut the wand down to the die cut line.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock: Kassazz pomegranate standard card base, Francheville white and black card stock.
Papers: Patterned paper from stash.
Stamps: FabrikaFantasy Mightly Wizard, sentiment created in Word.
Dies: Mpress covex square, mount created with Brother Scan and Cut, Mpress curved rectangle.
Other: Francheville gems, red bakers twine from stash, wink of stella clear glitter pen.


Challenge List:






1 comment: